The British English Academy is a top PTE coaching centre in karnal, we have pundit trainers who judge the strengths and weaknesses of the learners, and then formulate the study plan according to one’s convenience. Our aim at The British English Academy ,Karnal is to provide aid to our students so that they achieve success in the Pearson Test of English or PTE. Our trainers give personal attention to each student and deals with their doubts timely. They design the curriculum and schedule which is adjustable to the students. Moreover, we also arrange problem-solving session and strategy session which proves very efficacious for the students to get desired results.
Check out the table that can differentiate it in a better manner:
|Time between two attempts
Understand The Basics:
- Understanding the scoring system of each question, can easily change the table in your favor.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided in every question.
- Watch out for time limits. If it has a time limit, provide your response in the given time duration.
- Beware of negative marking questions. If there is a multi-choice answer, make sure not to answer unless you are absolutely sure.
- In speaking, maintain proper fluency and try speaking as natural and native-like you can.
- Try to avoid silly mistakes like spelling errors or forgetting the instructions or missing to listen to certain words.
- It is an entire computer-based exam, that does not depend on any human judgment or emotions.
Look For Areas Where You Lack The Most:
- Knowing your suspicious subject areas will help you to work on them and rectify them.
- Have a thorough understanding of questions you are comfortable with and the ones that make you a little distressed.
- Remind yourself of how you once tackled a tough question and now you are pro at it.
- Seeing your achievements and mistakes regularly makes a picture of your current situation quite clear.
- Continuously challenge yourself and practice
PTE Follows A Unique Scoring Technique:
- For scoring, PTE not only considers your communicative skills but provides a proper review of you enabling skills as well.
- In speaking, you will need to have good listening skills.
- To write efficiently or answer reading questions, you must know the right vocabulary and have an understanding of the grammar and coherence.
- While listening, you will need to know the right spellings, or else you could lose a big deal of scores.
- Regular practice and getting evaluated on your daily attempts will help you know your exact position and will enable you to decide when to go for an actual PTE exam.
Time Management And Focus Are The Key:
- These two qualities will win you half the battle. The other half is the right knowledge of English language.
- Time management comes with consistent practice. Mindfulness comes with concentration.
- Having outright presence of mind and staying alert definitely works when you want to score high in PTE.